Monday, September 5, 2011

The Avatar Would Trigger Depression And Even Suicide


An article entitled "How apt decide the dumps deserving to live without the planet of Pandora" has posted on the website of "Avatar apt the Forum" (Avatar-Forum.com). This information has fascinated thousands of fans fair favor the film did. A 17-year-old Swedish flare said:" I saw Avatar yesterday, this morn I woke up, I feel that the globe has convert black, for if I all life, I've done and things are being worked for all insignificant. I cant detect the reason to push amenable, I live in a dying earth." Another fan appointed Mike namely even extra extreme, he said:"After seeing the loveliness of Pandora's planet and alive there satisfied beauties, I hope I can chance an membership of them, I even wonder if the suicide tin let me reborn aboard Pandora planet, if so, I ambition do it." There are comments wrote by fans:"The maximum frustrating object is namely we can't do anything, because we are conscious namely the planet Pandora exist merely in imagination."

The film directed by James Cameron and the product team have built a majestic and unlike planet Pandora, where there are almost 300 meters high towering trees, colorful flowers and grasses as well as mountains which is competent to drift in mid-air. What's more, factories will be shined in the nightfall light as the Garden of Dreams in common. Film realistic 3D effects lead to the audience on the ground, you can virtually combine with the hero riding immense bird soaring in the mountains. A comment from Daily Mail in British, most people will be attracted by the realistic visual effects the film made. In the "Avatar" official website, one fan even cried for creating a mutual tribe.

Dr. Stephen Kunzel from American Psychiatric said: "The virtual world is not a reality, and it will not become a reality. merely the" Avatar" approach the peak of visual effects, it uses the best technology to create the virtual world, this makes the real world even fewer perfect." Another psychologist believes that over-indulging in the film will give people a natural life in difficulty. There is no clear life goal in the real world for a lot of fans, they often feel solitary. Avatar has become the skylight for venting their frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment